Introducing a Market Activation Platform to speed up Deep Renovation of EU building stock, enhanced by attractive, high quality Industrialized Solutions, offering evidence-based performances.
The overall aim of BuildUPspeed is to accelerate the volume and depth of deep renovation of the EU building stock, supporting the EU renovation wave, by introducing and implementing a Market Activation Platform, specifically for the promotion and implementation of industrialized renovation solutions. BuildUPspeed builds upon and capitalizes the results and outcomes from relevant and related H2020 projects on deep renovation, specifically projects and actions on prefabrication, BIM adaption for renovation and industry 4.0. Moreover, BuildUPspeed will build upon the legacy, the approach and the results of several chapters of the ‘Energiesprong’ BuildUPspeed will achieve this by following key pillars:
- Clustering of efforts and evidence capitalizing:
a. key outputs on industrialized solutions, both on products and on process, from relevant EU projects.
b. key outputs on Building Information Modelling (BIM), adapted to efficient renovation, from relevant EU projects.
c. the approach and evidence capitalizing key outputs of the Energiesprong program NL, FR and IT.
- Digitalizing these key outputs to make them attractive to end-users and industries, easily accessible in a virtual Market Activation Hub, in an on-line open-source platform.
- Introducing the concept of fully automated ‘Local’ or ‘Pop-up’ factories and implement this as pilots in several locations in the countries involved in BuildUPspeed. Offering attractive and understandable information on evidence-based performances of renovated buildings to user/owners in order to show the potential of industrialized solutions to reduce the performance gap (both on energy and IEQ).
The consortium is made up of the following partners:
- AEE – INSTITUT FUR NACHHALTIGE TECHNOLOGIEN
- RHOMBERG BAU WIEN GMBH
- OSTERREICHISCHES OKOLOGIE-INSTITUT
- UNION INTERNATIONALE DE LA PROPRIETE IMMOBILIERE
- COMITE EUROPEEN DE COORDINATION DE L’HABITAT SOCIAL AISBL
- FUNDACION PLATAFORMA TECNOLOGICA ESPANOLA DE LA CONSTRUCCION
- INSTITUTO VALENCIANO DE LA EDIFICACION FUNDACION
- CONSTRUCCIONES ACR SA
- INTEGRAL BOIS SYSTEM
- NOBATEK INEF 4
- GRID ABILITY SCARL
- ENER2CROWD SRL SB
- ACCADEMIA EUROPEA DI BOLZANO
- DEMO CONSULTANTS BV
- TIMMERFABRIEK WEBO BV
- HUYGEN INGENIEURS & ADVISEURS B.V
- STICHTING ZUYD HOGESCHOOL